Saturday, June 17, 2006

Now

Do you have the patience to wait until your mud settles and the water is clear? Can you remain unmoving until the right action arises by itself?

-Tao Te Ching

Last weekend i was given a beautiful gift. Call me crazy, but i had a few hours of direct, intimate communication with the universe. we talked about death, transformation, and creativity. then, an entire forest exploded with possibility and covered me, head to toe, in pollen. call it a baptism of sorts, call it what you will, but it was, most definately, a call to action.

if you read the first blog i ever wrote, my induction into this phase of my life began with a vision of tree, and pollen on the wind. well, the pollen has settled, from vision to manifestation, upon me.

don't ask me what i'm going to do--i don't know. but the action is ripening inside me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home