Tuesday, September 27, 2005

bed prep

so, i know this may sound odd, (but isn't it familiar?) but i think that i'm going through some sort of spiritual detoxification. last night when i was writing to a friend about how i was feeling, the desire for an exorcism came to mind. and, in fact, i sort of feel like that's going on. i woke this morning feeling achy, with a sore throat, and puffy eyes. but my head feels clearer than it's been in a few days, and i sense a new, open space within me: fertile, vital, despite my seemingly crusty exterior. In fact, the more i think about it, the more i get excited...i get to plant a new garden, see what takes root inside. (now, just remind me to tend to it, despite all my leanings towards external distraction...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home