Friday, November 11, 2005

The One and Only

A friend called the house the other day and asked for “Foster” and my housemate was momentarily stumped. “You haven’t trained them to call you Foster yet?” my friend asked. I realized that there was little reason for them to call me Foster. Despite the various potlucks, outings, and celebrations I’ve attended, I’ve yet to meet an Amy.

How about that?

I’m sure it’s just a matter of time, but for now, I’m the only known Amy in Durango. I’ve been asking around, even. “I haven’t met another Amy!” I declare. “Do you know any?” I’m met with head scratching, cell phone list searching, and casual conversations with neighboring folks. No one has been able to produce an Amy in Durango.

What does it all mean?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home